Moving Africa Forward;Investment Networking Meeting-A business networking event which is an initiative of the African Investment Network Team is set to be held on the 31st of October 2017. One of the main aims of the organisation is to be a channel through which the host countries and Africa as a continent can work together to harness valuable potential mainly targeted towards value and wealth creation in Africa.
Billed to hold in the charming KIZA Lounge at the Dubai Financial Center, the Dubai event comes with unlimited opportunities for Investment hot-spots, business development and networking.
Some guest speakers expected at the event include;
- · H.E Mr. Bashe Omar – Ambassador and The Trade office representative of Somali land in the UAE.
- · Mr. Frank Braeken – Chairman, Feronia Inc.
- · Mr. Bikash Prasad – CFO for Africa and Middle East, Olam International.
- · Mr. Akash Kumar – Group MD, Midcom.
- · Mr. Dawda Jawara – Legal Director (Oil & Gas), Clyde & Co.
- · Dr. Stuart Bennett – Director Operations of Africa, The Abraaj Group.
For more information about the African Investment Network and to register for the event please visit the MAF invest Africa website here